What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 3 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and DB, conveniently loaded onto your TitanCard. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Gastronome.
Declining BalanceDeclining Balance may be used at the Gastronome, Community Market or Late Night. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Guest MealsStudents living on-campus receive 8 guest meals per semester to treat friends and family members to a meal in the Gastronome.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
Managing Your Plan
- Last Day to Decrease Fall Residential Meal Plans: July 20 (increase any time)
- Meal Plans Begin for Fall Semester: August 20
- First Day of Fall Classes: August 22
- Last Day to Decrease Spring Residential Meal Plans: December 18 (increase any time)
- First Day of Winter Session B Classes: January 4
- Last day of Winter Session: January 22
- Meal Plans Begin for Spring Semester: January 21
- First Day of Spring Classes: January 23